Your cart is currently empty!
$693.00 – $979.00
The latest addition to our range of mains connected filtered water coolers. With an elegant satin finish it makes your home or office classy.
- Lead free Waterways
- Compatible with most Inline Filter Systems
- Easy to clean and sanitise
- Available in Black or White, with a satin finish
- Cold tank – Huge 11 litre high density polypropylene tank. The tank is tough, rustproof and is easy to clean with its large radius
- Hot tank – 1.6 litre type 304 stainless steel with 500 watt sheathed heater ensures temperature control. On/off switch is easily accessible at the back of the unit.
- Cabinet – Satin black or white. Top and front panels are moulded UV treated ABS. Zinc coated steel side panels.
- Taps – NSF approved and hygienic durable polypropylene push taps with self-closing design and fast flow. Hot safety tap comes as standard on hot/cold model.
- Float assembly – Dual float system maintains the water level and shuts water off when tank is full.
- Non-splash Vale (optional extra) – Allows the bottle to be change without excess spillage. After putting the NSV on the bottle, simply place the bottle on the cooler and the valve opens to let water through. When removing the bottle, the valve closes automatically.
- Refrigeration – Gas R134A. The refrigerant flow is controlled by a capillary tube which has no moving parts. The compressor is hermetically sealed with an automatic overload protector. Lubricant is not needed.
- Electrical – Certificate number 160793. 220v 50hz single phase. A 1.5 metre power cord is supplied. Full load current is 1.2 amps.
- Condenser – Quietly operating, air cooled static type with no moving parts.
- Cold tap – Approx. 4-10°
- Cool tap – Room Temperature
- Hot tap – Approx. 84-89°C
|150ml Cups/Hr 10°C||25||28||16|
|Litre/Hr at 10°C||5.2||4.2||2.4|
|Hot Water delivery||15 x 170ml cups per hour|
* Intermittent use only, continuous use will result in reduced performance.