- Lead free Waterways
- Gloss black finish
- Cold tank – 3.6 litre hygienic type 304 stainless steel for superior chilling. The highly polished surface is easy to clean and maintain.
- Hot tank – 1.8 litre type 304 stainless steel tank with 500 watt sheathed heater to ensure temperature control. The on/off switch is easily accessible at the back of the unit.
- Cabinet – Gloss black colour. The top and front panels are moulded UV treated ABS. The side panels are made from zinc coated steel sheets covered in polymer polyester resin.
- Vandal resistant taps – NSF Approved durable polypropylene self-closing design. Fully recessed, lever type for fast flow. Hot safety tap comes as standard on hot/cold model. Optional hygienic push taps also available.
- Non-splash Vale (optional extra) – Allows the bottle to be change without excess spillage. After putting the NSV on the bottle, simply place the bottle on the cooler and the valve opens to let water through. When removing the bottle, the valve closes automatically.
- Refrigeration – Gas R134A. The refrigerant flow is controlled by a capillary tube which has no moving parts. The compressor is hermetically sealed with an automatic overload protector. Lubricant is not needed.
- Electrical – Certificate number 160793. 220v 50hz single phase. A 1.5 metre power cord is supplied. Full load current is 1.2 amps.
- Condenser – Quietly operating, air cooled static type with no moving parts.
- Cold tap – Approx. 4-10°
- Cool tap – Room Temperature
- Hot tap – Approx. 84-89°C
|150ml Cups/Hr 10°C||44||32||18|
|Litre/Hr at 10°C||4.2||3.1||1.8|
|Hot Water delivery||45 x 170ml cups per hour|
* Intermittent use only, continuous use will result in reduced performance.